Refrigerator Repair Houston Texas
Refrigerator Repairs Houston Texas is an Accredited, Certified, and Authorized Repair Service Company for SEARS, SAMSUNG, AMERICAN HOME SHIELD, and FIDELITY NATIONAL HOME WARRANTY. Here, at Refrigerator Repairs Houston Texas, we apprehend how significant having your Refrigerator functioning properly. Today, Refrigerator manufacturers design various models to accommodate multiple food types. Developed and designate to different sections of the fridge. Regardless where your fridge placement is, they all have the same components. So, if your Refrigerator fails you call the experts, With over 15 years Experience and thousands of Refrigerator Repairs, we know that we can get it chilled again with our Same Day Refrigerator Repairs service regardless of the equipment you own, whether you have a Bosch, Sub-Zero, Viking built-in Refrigerator or an LG, GE, Kenmore, Samsung one.
So, What can go wrong with the Refrigerator?
Generally speaking, you might have one or more of these symptoms, signaling the need for freezer repair.
Firstly, you may notice that your food is getting soft. Furthermore, you may see a rise in temperature of 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Secondly, you may notice a water leak or a puddle around your unit.
Thirdly, you may see that the Refrigerator motor is continuously running while the Refrigerator box is not getting cooler.
In any case, whether you have a minor malfunction or a Major one, don't attempt to fix it yourself. Present gas under pressure or even electric current is very hazardous, and there is a big chance subjecting yourself to real danger.
Refrigerator Repair Houston Texas is Here to Save your Fridge.
- First, Stand Alone & Built-in.
- Secondly, Refrigerator / Freezer side by side.
- Thirdly, French door Refrigerators, Also known as bottom freezer Drawer.
- Fourthly, Classic top bottom, where the freezers are on top above fridge area.
Brands and Makes we Service at Refrigerator Repair Houston Texas
Generally speaking, there are three groups of Refrigerators
- The first group is what we describe as the Elite Refrigerators; for example, Sub Zero, Avanti, Viking, Haier, and Dacor.
- The Second group is the imported foreign-made Refrigerators; like Electrolux, Samsung, Bosch, Fisher Paykel, and LG Dryers.
- The Third Group is the premium manufactured Refrigerators & Freezers equipment produced in the U.S.A. for example, Sears Kenmore, Kitchenaid, and Frigidaire. Also, Amana, Kirkland, White Westinghouse, General Electric (GE), Admiral, Maytag, and Hotpoint. Furthermore, True, Danby, Whirlpool, U-line, True and Danby Refrigerator.