Ice Maker Repair
Ice Maker Repair is the kind of repair that can't wait. Here, at Sugar land-Missouri city-Houston-appliance repair service realizes how important having your Ice Maker functioning properly. Today, Ice Machine manufacturers design various models to accommodate different drink types. Presently, allocated to distinct parts of the fridge. Regardless where your Ice Maker placement is, they all have the same components. So, if your Ice Machine fails you call the experts, With over 15 years Experience and thousands of Ice Machine Repairs, we know that we can get it icing again with our Same Day Ice Maker Repairs service. Regardless of the equipment you own, whether you have a Bosch, Sub-Zero, Viking built-in Ice Machine or an LG, GE, Kenmore, Samsung Stand-alone one, rest assure that we'll restore it to as good as new condition.
Ice Maker Repair Available to some of these Makes, and Brands
Generally speaking, there are three groups of Ice Makers
- The first one is what we describe as the Elite Built-in Ice Makers; for example, Sub Zero, Avanti, Viking, Haier, and Dacor.
- The Second group is the imported foreign-made Ice Machines; like Electrolux, Samsung, Bosch, Fisher Paykel, and LG Dryers.
- The Third Group is the proudly manufactured self-contained Ice makers produced in the U.S.A. for example; Sears Kenmore, Kitchenaid, Frigidaire, Amana, Kirkland, White Westinghouse, General Electric (GE), Admiral, Maytag, and Hotpoint. Also, Whirlpool, U-line, True and Danby Freezers.
So, What can go wrong with Ice Makers?
Generally speaking, you might have one or more of these symptoms, alerting you to the need of Ice Maker repair.
- First, you may notice that your Ice is getting soft and watery. Furthermore, you may see a rise in temperature of 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Secondly, you may notice a water leak or a puddle around your unit.
- Thirdly, you may see that the freezer motor is continuously running while the freezer box is not getting cooler.
In any case, whether you have a minor malfunction or a Major one, don't attempt to fix it yourself.
Types of Ice Maker Repair units we offer;
- First, we offer repairs for Stand Alone or under counter Ice Maker.
- Second, Refrigerator / Freezer side by side with door Ice Machine Dispenser.
- Third, French door Ice Makers, usually located in a bottom designated ice Drawer.