Dryer repair is the kind of fix that can't wait. Here, at Sugar land-Missouri city-Houston-appliance repair service, it is important to have your Dryer function properly. Today, Dryers manufacturers design various models to accommodate diverse energy types. Presently, we have Dryers that run on electricity, Natural gas, and butane. So, if your Dryer fails, you call the experts; with over 15 years of experience and thousands of Dryer Repairs, we know that we can get it heating again with our Same Day Dryer Repairs service. Regardless of the equipment you own, whether you have a Bosch, Asko, Miele gas Dryer or an LG, GE, Kenmore, Samsung Electric Dryer, rest assure that we'll restore it to as good as new condition.
So, What can go wrong with Dryers?
Generally speaking, you might have one or more of these symptoms, alerting you to the need for Dryer repair.
- First, you may notice that your gas Dryer is always tumbling and not heating up. Furthermore, you may have the gas on, but the heater element is not firing up.
- Secondly, you may smell a bad odor around your Dryer and not know exactly the source of this scent.
- Thirdly, if you have an electric Dryer, you'll notice that the light indicator power is on, but the Heating element is still not heating up.
In any case, whether you have a gas dryer or an electric one, please don't attempt to fix it yourself. Natural gas, Butane, or even 240 electrical volts are very hazardous, and there is a big chance of subjecting yourself to real danger.
Types of Dryer Repair we offer;
- First, Gas Dryers
- Second, Electric Dryers
- Third, Butane Dryers
Dryers Brands and Makes we Maintain, Service, and Repair
Generally speaking, there are three groups of Dryers.
- The first one is what we describe as the Elite Dryers; for example, Asko, Miele, Haier, and Speed Queen.
- The second group is the imported foreign-made Dyers like Electrolux, Samsung, Bosch, Fisher Paykel, and LG Dryers.
- The Third Group is the proudly manufactured Laundry equipment produced in the U.S.A., for example, Sears Kenmore, Kitchenaid, Frigidaire, Amana, Kirkland, White Westinghouse, Roper, General Electric (GE), Maytag, and Hotpoint. Also, Whirlpool and Tappan Dryers.
So, what happens if your machine is down and you require a Dryer Repair Today?
Here, at appliances Home services, we know how important to have a functioning Dryer. Our fast service and expert Techs will get your Dryer repair as soon as we get the service call. All you have to do is get in touch with our office and schedule your appointment. Even more, the Technician will show up on time and professionally diagnose your machine. Finally, he'll present you with an accurate quote, and upon approval, your Dryer Repair will start.