Microwave Oven repair is the kind of repair that can't wait. Here at Sugar land-Missouri city-Houston-appliance repair service realizes how important having your Oven functioning properly. Ovens manufacturers today design various models to accommodate diverse needs. So, if your Oven fails you call the experts, With over 15 years Experience and thousands of Oven Repairs, we know that we can get it flaming again with our Same Day Oven Repairs service. Rest assure that we'll restore it to as good as new. Regardless of the equipment you own, either Built-in Viking, GE, Thermador oven or Samsung, LG one.
So, What can go wrong with Ovens?
Generally speaking, you might have one or more of these symptoms, alerting you to the need for Oven repair.
First, you may notice that your Oven is annoyingly not igniting as you turn it on.
Secondly, you may smell a bad odor around your Oven and not know exactly the source of this scent.
Thirdly, you may see that your oven display pad is partially dim and not responding to any commands.
In any case, whether you have a Microwave, don't attempt to fix it yourself. The presence of high energy capacitors inside may discharge up to 12000 volts.
Types of Oven Repair we offer;
- First, Stand-alone Ovens
- Second, Built-in Range Ovens (Wall Units).
- Third, Built-in wall Ovens.
- Fourth, Wall built-in Microwave and Oven combo.
Ovens Brands and Makes we Maintain, Service, and Repair
Generally speaking, there are three groups of Microwaves;
- The first one is what we describe as the Elite Kitchen Ovens; for example, Wolf, Thermador, Viking, Dacor, and Haier.
- The Second group is the imported foreign-made Ovens like Electrolux, Avanti, Bertazzoni, Fisher Paykel, Bosch, Samsung, and LG Ovens.
- The Third Group is the proudly manufactured kitchen equipment produced in the U.S.A. for example, Sears Kenmore, Kitchenaid, Jenn-air, Frigidaire, Maytag, and Hotpoint. Also, Whirlpool, and Tappan Ovens.