Freezer Repair is the kind of repair that can't wait. Here, at Sugar land-Missouri city-Houston-appliance repair service realizes how important having your Freezer functioning properly. Today, Freezer manufacturers design various models to accommodate diverse food types. Presently, allocated to different parts of the fridge. Regardless where your fridge placement is, they all have the same components. So, if your Freezer fails you call the experts, With over 15 years Experience and thousands of Freezer Repairs, we know that we can get it icing again with our Same Day Freezer Repairs service. Regardless of the equipment you own, whether you have a Bosch, Sub-Zero, Viking built-in freezer or an LG, GE, Kenmore, Samsung Stand-alone one, rest assure that we'll restore it to as good as new condition.
So, What can go wrong with Freezers?
Generally speaking, you might have one or more of these symptoms, alerting you to the need of Freezer repair.
- First, you may notice that your frozen food is getting soft. Furthermore, you may see a rise in temperature of 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Secondly, you may notice a water leak or a puddle around your unit.
- Thirdly, you may see that the freezer motor is continuously running while the freezer box is not getting cooler.
In any case, whether you have a minor malfunction or a Major one, don't attempt to fix it yourself. Present gas under pressure or even electric current are very hazardous, and there is a big chance subjecting yourself to real danger.
Types of Freezer Repair we offer;
- First, Stand Alone.
- Second, Refrigerator / Freezer side by side.
- Third, French door freezers, Also known as a bottom, top freezers.
- Fourth, Classic top bottom, where the freezers are on top above fridge area.
Freezer Brands and Makes we Maintain, Service, and Repair
Generally speaking, there are three groups of Freezers
- The first one is what we describe as the Elite Freezers; for example, Sub Zero, Avanti, Viking, Haier, and Dacor.
- The Second group is the imported foreign-made Freezers; like Electrolux, Samsung, Bosch, Fisher Paykel and LG Dryers.
- The Third Group is the proudly manufactured Refrigerators & Freezers equipment produced in the U.S.A. for example, Sears Kenmore, Kitchenaid, Frigidaire, Amana, Kirkland, White Westinghouse, General Electric (GE), Admiral, Maytag, and Hotpoint. Also, Whirlpool, U-line, True and Danby Freezers.