Dryer repair is the kind of repair that can't wait. Here, at Sugar land-Missouri city-Houston-appliance repair service realizes how important having your Dryer functioning properly. Today, Dryers manufacturers design various models to accommodate diverse energy types. Presently, we have Dryers that run on electricity, Natural gas, and butane. So, if your Dryer fails you call the experts, With over 15 years Experience and thousands of Dryer Repairs, we know that we can get it heating again with our Same Day Dryer Repairs service. Regardless of the equipment you own, whether you have a Bosch, Asko, Miele gas Dryer or an LG, GE, Kenmore, Samsung Electric Dryer, rest assure that we'll restore it to as good as new condition.
So, What can go wrong with Dryers?
Generally speaking, you might have one or more of these symptoms, alerting you to the need of Dryer repair.
- First, you may notice that your gas Dryer is always tumbling and not heating up. Furthermore, you may have the gas on, but the heater element is not firing up.
- Secondly, you may smell a bad odor around your Dryer and not know exactly the source of this scent.
- Thirdly, in case you have an electric Dryer, you'll notice that the light indicator power is on, but the Heating element is still not heating up.
In any case, whether you have a gas Dryer or an electric one, don't attempt to fix it yourself. Natural gas, Butane or even a 240 electric volts are very hazardous, and there is a big chance subjecting yourself to real danger.
Types of Dryer Repair we offer;
- First, Gas Dryers
- Second, Electric Dryers
- Third, Butane Dryers
Dryers Brands and Makes we Maintain, Service, and Repair
Generally speaking, there are three groups of Dryers
- The first one is what we describe as the Elite Dryers; for example, Asko, Miele, Haier and Speed Queen.
- The Second group is the imported foreign-made Dyers like Electrolux, Samsung, Bosch, Fisher Paykel and LG Dryers.
- The Third Group is the proudly manufactured Laundry equipment produced in the U.S.A. for example, Sears Kenmore, Kitchenaid, Frigidaire, Amana, Kirkland, White Westinghouse, Roper, General Electric (GE), Maytag, and Hotpoint. Also, Whirlpool, and Tappan Dryers.